warner bros. Records (WBR) announced the promotion of Lori Feldman to Executive Vice President, Brand Partnerships & Creative Synch Licensing. A 19-year veteran of the warner bros. team, Feldman had served as Senior Vice President, Brand Partnerships & Music Licensing since 2006. In her new post, she will continue to forge world-class brand partnerships and licensing opportunities for Warner Bros.’ roster of artists. Based at the company’s New York City offices, Feldman reports directly to WBR Chairman & CEO Cameron Strang.”Lori has long been a pioneer in the fostering of brand relationships as an increasingly important component of our artist development strategy,” said Cameron Strang. “As we expand the range of services we provide WBR artists, Lori has used her experience, insight, and enthusiasm to create innovative campaigns and synch licensing initiatives that don’t merely put brands and artists together, but create meaningful connections between the fans and the music. I congratulate her on this much-deserved promotion.””The branding and licensing landscape is rapidly evolving, and fantastic new opportunities for our artists and their music are emerging every day,” said Lori Feldman. “New technologies are allowing us to break new ground across multiple platforms, opening up exciting avenues for the phenomenal WBR roster. Above all, our goal is to find the perfect match between the brand and the music, and to create consumer experiences that build passionate fan-bases and long-term careers for our artists, as well as lasting results for our partner brands.”Recent brand partnerships and synch campaigns that Feldman has spearheaded include alliances with Chrysler, Nokia, Lifetime, Citibank, Delta Airlines, The Gap, American Airlines, Hyundai, Jeep, Pepsi, Skyy Vodka, Bud Light Lime, Lee Jeans, Ralph Lauren Fragrances, and many more.Feldman joined warner bros. Records in 1995 as Vice President, Music Video Marketing. She was named Senior Vice President, Television Marketing in 2002 and moved to Senior Vice President, Brand Partnerships & Music Licensing four years later. Prior to WBR, Feldman was with Virgin Records for six years, serving first as Manager, College Radio Promotion and then Senior Director, Music Video Promotion.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- New NAB President and CEO Curtis LeGeyt Shares Vision and Outlook for Broadcasting in Town Hall
- Sony Music Publishing Launches Co-Venture
- Skyview Networks Elevates Steve Jones to CEO and President
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Pregnant Woman Set on Fire: Boyfriend gets $50k Bond
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?