Patreon has announced that Julian Gutman will be joining the platform as Chief Product Officer in February. Gutman joins the creator-founded subscription platform from Instagram where he led Instagram Feed, Stories, Ranking, Video, Profile and Interactions.
In his new role, Gutman will be leading Patreon’s Product and Engineering efforts, helping to usher in the next era of the Patreon experience for both creators and Patrons.
Gutman’s leadership will extend Patreon’s focus on the three key areas highlighted as part of Patreon’s Series E fundraising announcement: International, enhancing the patron experience, and helping creators expand audiences with discovery tools
- ANTHEM ENTERTAINMENT ACQUIRES COUNTRY CATALOG FROM HIT SONGWRITER KELLY ARCHER
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- Rockstar Meat Loaf Dies at 74 from COVID
- Radio One, Inc. Charlotte Welcomes Mo Quick
- SoundExchange Releases Q4 Digital Radio Report
- Radio Milwaukee Names New General Manager
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- Watch Man Prepare Beef Tongues for Dinner (video)
- 70-Million-Year-Old Fossil of Baby Dinosaur Discovered in China
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks