The year-and-a-half-long relationship between Michael B. Jordan and Lori Harvey has officially come to an end and has everyone in an uproar about what could have happened.
On the Joe Budden Podcast, Joe suggests that the relationship was never real and that the “contract is up”. Joe makes multiple comments saying that the relationship was never real, specifically stating “If this was real then Ghostbusters is real. If this is real, then Jurrasic Park is real.
Budden then makes a point that before Lori and Michael started their relationship, there were speculations about Jordan’s sexuality and his preference to date white women. Joe then makes a point that Lori was coming out of a relationship with rapper Future before relations with Jordan.
Joe Budden and the members on the podcast suggest that sometimes when there are certain rumours out there about celebrities, they use each other for publicity and as a distraction from the less favourable rumours.
“Do you know how many times I’ve been approached about a fake relationship? Every day people in the industry are coming up with a fake relationship idea.”
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Says R Kelly Can Survive Off $500 After Government Seizes over $28,000 from Prison Account (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says, “Studs of America” Gave Brittney Griner a “Poor” Video Tribute (VIDEO)
- Park Visitor Discover Burning Body Hanging from Tree
- Mother of 6 Young Girls Murdered by Finance (video)
- Steve Harvey Said Kelis Made a Bad Business Decision Concerning Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Album (VIDEO)
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sex … but Work
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- BUSTA RHYMES TO BE HONORED AS A BMI ICON AT THE 2022 BMI R&B/HIP-HOP AWARDS
- Steve Harvey Says Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Were Never Expected to Last (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die