In today’s episode of “What Would YOU do for $200.00?” Ja Rule said ‘A commercial for a Greek Restaurant in my motha fkn socks!!!” You know how you wake up ready to take on the day and something happens to make you want to go back to bed? Here is an example of that. I want to teach Ja Rule a new word today. “LIMIT.” Pronounced “Lem-IT” Defined NO or ONLY If. Couldn’t they AT LEAST have helped him pronounce the menu items BEFORE the camera started rolling?
It’s hard to say what’s worse, watching the commercial, or knowing that 50 Cent is going to have a field day with it. Maybe he needs the money and I get it, but there is a way to go about it to simply make it look bad instead of WORSE. In a way, when you really think about it, it’s actually pretty savvy too especially for the owner of the restaurant. So many people will talk about how bad the commercial is he will get non stop publicity.
- Teen Kills his Enemies’ Mother While Visiting Her Son’s Grave for His Birthday
- CBS STUDIOS/NAACP VENTURE AND THE BLACK LIST PARTNER TO IDENTIFY TELEVISION WRITERS TELLING BLACK STORIES
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Discusses Deshaun Watson Apologizing for His Misconduct During Massage Sessions: “I Want to Keep Pushing Forward” (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Anne Heche’s Unusual Death (VIDEO)
- Woman Testifies Attorney Offered her up to 200k to Lie on Trey Songz in Sexual Assault Case
- KANE BROWN EARNS WORLDWIDE #1 WITH “LIKE I LOVE COUNTRY MUSIC”
- Another Man Killed in Chicago Hit and Run, Suspect Arrested (video)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- Steve Harvey Discusses a Woman Unaware She is Seeing a Married Man (VIDEO)
- 3 Memphis Hospital Shooting Victims Detained in Connection to Stolen Vehicle