In today's episode of “What Would YOU do for $200.00?” Ja Rule said ‘A commercial for a Greek Restaurant in my motha fkn socks!!!” You know how you wake up ready to take on the day and something happens to make you want to go back to bed? Here is an example of that. I want to teach Ja Rule a new word today. “LIMIT.” Pronounced “Lem-IT” Defined NO or ONLY If. Couldn't they AT LEAST have helped him pronounce the menu items BEFORE the camera started rolling?
It's hard to say what's worse, watching the commercial, or knowing that 50 Cent is going to have a field day with it. Maybe he needs the money and I get it, but there is a way to go about it to simply make it look bad instead of WORSE. In a way, when you really think about it, it's actually pretty savvy too especially for the owner of the restaurant. So many people will talk about how bad the commercial is he will get non stop publicity.
- Frank Ski and Nina Brown Talk about V103 Exit and WHUR Plans (DARF.TV video)
- Condolences to Cathy Hughes: Mother, Helen Jones Woods, Passes from COVID
- Reggie Rouse Promoted at Entercom
- Former Record Label Exec Starts Music Start-up Deepr®
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Motown Records 1974 Picnic (video)
- Rapper FBG Duck Killed In Chicago Shooting
- BMG PROMOTES TIM REID TO SVP, REPERTOIRE & MARKETING
- D.L. Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- HBCU Launches Urban Alternative Streaming Station The Vibe, a Game-Changer for Houston Radio