Radio Facts: Radio Facts: J. Cole is obviously a man of the people. He converted his original home at 2014 Forest Hills Drive, which was also the title of his album, into a shelter for single mothers. He was in the streets amongst the people during the Ferguson rallies, and he has given so much of his time to people in general. This latest thing he done is also incredible as the North Carolina rapper visited a sick fan in the hospital. Celebrities do that all the time through foundations and such but this one is a bit different.
Tae Stackhouse, who is currently battling cancer posted the pic below of him and J. Cole sitting on his hospital bed after Tae’s mom and aunt reached out to J. Cole’s camp. They reached out and he showed up. Check out Tae’s post below.
“I really appreciate this just wanna give a big s/o to my mom and my aunt for bringing my favorite rapper to see me ?? I’m proud to say that I’m blessed even tho I have cancer he told me to keep positive so that’s what Ima do ?✊?? thanks j.cole #RoleModel ?”
- One of Nielsen’s Top Black Executives Sues Charging Discrimination
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- Black Man with Knife Shot and Killed By Cops in West Philly (Graphic Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- TOWNSQUARE Appoints Market President/Chief Revenue Officer Of Lufkin With “Local First” Experience To Lead In Killeen-Temple
- White Guy Stabs a Police Officer and Is Still Breathing (VIDEO)
- Is Wendy Williams OK? (video)
- Herschel Walker’s Son Christian Walker says Black Lives Matter Should be about ALL Black Lives (video)