Rush Limbaugh died this week, the likelihood that the gay community, feminists or black people are sad about his death is far-fetched. Limbaugh became successful because he attacked vunerable people in society. In this 1990 60 minutes interview, he admits he did all that he did for the money.
One thing he was right about is that he said the things that many conservative people were thinking, including ad agencies, but were afraid to say. Before his success as a national radio host, Limbaugh failed miserably as a DJ.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- BRE Publisher Sidney Miller Jr. has Died
- New NAB President and CEO Curtis LeGeyt Shares Vision and Outlook for Broadcasting in Town Hall
- Sony Music Publishing Launches Co-Venture
- Skyview Networks Elevates Steve Jones to CEO and President
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Pregnant Woman Set on Fire: Boyfriend gets $50k Bond
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?