iHeartMedia Phoenix announced today that Rameen Madani has been named Program Director of 104.7 KISS FM and MIX 96.9, effective immediately. iHeartMedia Phoenix has a strong cross-platform presence and includes a number of iconic brands and franchises — both broadcast and digital — encompassing more than eight stations comprised of music, talk and news formats.
iHeartMedia has the leading consumer reach and influence across multiple platforms and delivers more live programming than any other media company. As Program Director, Madani will be responsible for leading and managing all aspects of 104.7 KISS FM and MIX 96.9’s on-air experience, including talent, content, programming and online presence. He will report to Steve Geofferies, Regional Senior Vice President of Programming for iHeartMedia Phoenix.
“Rameen has been our Assistant Program Director for 104.7 KISS FM and MIX 96.9 for four years and he’s earned the opportunity for this promotion,” said Geofferies. “He’s been behind the scenes making it all happen and we’re excited to see him move to the next step in his career.”
“He started in the digital department with iHeart and has been promoted through the ranks in multiple markets,” said Linda Little, Market President for iHeartMedia Phoenix. “It’s great to see another homegrown talent earn an opportunity like Program Director for two of our markets most popular stations.”
Madani joined the iHeartMedia Phoenix team in 2018 as an Assistant Program Director of 104.7 KISS FM and MIX . Prior to his move to Phoenix, Rameen served as Program Director in both the Colorado Springs and Tucson markets.
iHeartMedia is the leading media outlet in the Phoenix market with multiple platforms, including its broadcast stations; live events; data; and its digital businesses and platforms, including mobile, social and its own iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service – with 3 billion app downloads and more than 150 million registered users.
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sex … but Work
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Says R Kelly Can Survive Off $500 After Government Seizes over $28,000 from Prison Account (VIDEO)
- Park Visitor Discover Burning Body Hanging from Tree
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says, “Studs of America” Gave Brittney Griner a “Poor” Video Tribute (VIDEO)
- Steve Harvey Said Kelis Made a Bad Business Decision Concerning Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Album (VIDEO)
- Mother of 6 Young Girls Murdered by Finance (video)
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- Man Leaves Philadelphia Because of Gun Violence, Comes Back for Funeral, Shot and Killed (video)
- Steve Harvey Says Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Were Never Expected to Last (VIDEO)
- BUSTA RHYMES TO BE HONORED AS A BMI ICON AT THE 2022 BMI R&B/HIP-HOP AWARDS