Austin, TX – Huston-Tillotson University officials are pleased to announce the launch of a new marketing campaign, inviting prospective students to cultivate its indomitable spirit.
The new “We Are You” campaign, takes a powerful stance on the University’s mission in supporting the whole student in their educational journey at Huston-Tillotson University.
Created by Helix Education, the campaign’s signature style is complimented using photos of current students and recent alumni with an eye-catching watercolor wash treatment in the University’s official colors: maroon and gold.
Through unique messaging points and social media taglines, the campaign celebrates the University’s nearly 142-year history in east Austin, as the city’s only HBCU and oldest institution of higher learning. Huston-Tillotson University is “Undaunted and Undeniable. Unafraid and Unassailable. Unshrinking and Unshakable.”
In the coming months, the campaign will roll out in phases, with immediate changes to the University’s website (htu.edu) and social media landing pages (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter) already in place. Additional project phases include updates to promotional materials, University signage, a larger website refresh, and new items for sale in the University’s Ram Zone.
By coming to embody these attributes of Huston-Tillotson University, generations of graduates have unlocked the potential within them and the possibilities that exist in front of them.
Many students, faculty and staff continue in the University’s marvelous mission—to perpetuate hope and promote action, to share in successes of all sizes, and to compel each successive generation to come to Huston-Tillotson University and become Huston-Tillotson University.
“We Are You” at Huston-Tillotson University.
- Caught On Camera: Grandma Tricks Scammer Into Being Arrested
- The Dana Cortez Show Returns to Mornings in San Antonio
- Tens of thousands of People Gather in Washington D.C to Protest COVID-19 Vaccine Requirements.
- AUDACY WELCOMES NEW OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Beasley Media Names Vice President of Digital Sales
- More Black Students Entering Medical School 21% Enrollment Increase
- Changes at Cumulus Beaumont
- Cayman Kelly Lands Huge Voice Over Gig “Hot in Cleveland”
- D.L. Hughley and Crew Display #itstoomuch T-Shirts
- Mike Hill Reflects On Trauma And Truth In His New Book ‘Open Mike’