Radio Facts: Radio Facts: George “Geo” Cook re-ups for another 3 years as Brand Manager/Program Director for legendary Urban K104 (KKDA-FM 104.5), service broadcasting Director of Operations Michael Erickson announced today.
Erickson commented, “Geo has brought it from day one, making the product stronger, the brand bigger, and the ratings higher. Under his leadership, everyone knows where we’re going, and how we’re going to get there.”
Cook said, “Every day I wake up excited to lead and collaborate with the talented team of passionate media minds and entertaining personalities here at service broadcasting. I can’t express how immensely grateful I am to Owner Hymen Childs, Operations Manager Michael Erickson, and General Sales Manager Steve Watkins for supporting my strategic vision and guidance of one of the premiere hip hop music platforms on the planet, and affording me the unique opportunity to help lead innovation in media, influence pop and hip hop music culture, and positively impact the dynamic communities of Dallas-Ft. Worth in real-time”.
Before joining K104 in 2010, George was President/Chief Strategist for Geometric Media Consulting, and has held a variety of positions with numerous companies including The Hampton Agency in Atlanta, The Media Sales Institute and PSP Consulting in Washington D.C., and Sheridan Broadcasting in Pittsburg.
K104 features DeDe In The Morning, and plays a mix of hip hop music and R&B from artists like Beyonce, Drake, Nicki Minaj, Lil’ Wayne, and Justin Timberlake.
You can also listen on line at myK104.com.
- Radio Legend Hospitalized with COVID
- Atlanta’s Black Radio Stations Come Together for Black Radio United For The Vote
- Kanye West Requests Charlamagne Tha God To Be Secretary Of State
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Racist Radio ‘Karen’ Loses Gig After Rant on Latinos at Construction Site
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Zindzi Mandela, Daughter of Nelson and Winnie Mandela, Dies at Age 59
- More Details Arise Of 50 Cent’s Attack On New Jersey Rapper
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?