Entercom San Francisco announced today the appointment of radio veteran and current mid-day host, Billy Vidal, to Music Director on The Throwback Station, Q102.1 (KRBQ-FM). Billy has been an on-air personality on Q102.1 for over two years. The “Billy Vidal” show will continue to air weekdays from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. and Sundays from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
“This decision was very easy for me because Billy is the epitome of a professional whose knowledge of our format is unparalleled,” said Elroy Smith, Operations Manager and Program Director, Entercom San Francisco. “I am excited to continue to watch him grow.”
“I would like to thank elroy smith for this incredible opportunity and trust in me,” said Billy Vidal. “I have an extreme passion for radio and it’s an honor to work with such a dynamic team here at Entercom San Francisco.”
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Radio Stations Playing Rickey Smiley Morning Show