According to Global Voices,”Surprising as it may be, the answer lies in the fact that the film has an all-black cast. French cinema is often pointed at for not fairly displaying all components of the country's multiethnic population. Although the recent success of the movie Les Intouchables, which earned French African actor Omar Sy the Cesar award for Best Actor in 2012, caused great pride and hope among French nationals from Africa and the Caribbean, it was not to be the turning point for a deep and lasting change.”
I wonder what Steve Harvey will say about this.
- Radio Legend Hospitalized with COVID
- Atlanta’s Black Radio Stations Come Together for Black Radio United For The Vote
- Kanye West Requests Charlamagne Tha God To Be Secretary Of State
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Racist Radio ‘Karen’ Loses Gig After Rant on Latinos at Construction Site
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Zindzi Mandela, Daughter of Nelson and Winnie Mandela, Dies at Age 59
- More Details Arise Of 50 Cent’s Attack On New Jersey Rapper
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?