Radio Facts: Clear Channel Radio has appointed Mitchell P. Goldstein as the new chief financial officer of the broadcasting company. In this role, Goldstein will work closely with President and CEO John Hogan and will oversee all financial, administrative and strategic change activities at the company.
He comes to Clear Channel after spending the last two years as executive vice president and chief financial officer of baby and health care products company Nice-Pak Products. Goldstein has also held executive positions at Prentice Capital Management, First Look Studios, the Great Atlantic & Pacific Tea Co. Inc. and Vlasic Foods International Inc. Å“Mitch brings world-class talent and extensive financial expertise that broadens and strengthens our management team at this important time, Hogan says. Å“Mitchâ„¢s broad industry experience also complements our in-house knowledge and he will immediately become a strategic and operational asset to Clear Channel Radio.
Clear Channel Radio delivers radio content to more than 110 million listeners each week. The company is a division of San Antonio-based Clear Channel Communications Inc. (OTCBB: CCMO).
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- They Are Killing Music Right Before Us | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Lil Zay Osama Shares Scorching New Track “Like A Pimp” Featuring Stunna 4 Vegas
- Migos Rapper Offset In Jail Facing Multiple Charges
- Brian Dalyrimple (Soul for Real) Held Without Bond and…
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Groups of All Time