Radio Facts: Radio Facts: 20,000 people are set to join Chuck D and host of icons for ICONS Festival on September 24-27. What is the ICONS Festival you may be asking…
Europe's hottest new tech event, ICONS Festival, has teamed up with 500 Startups to deliver a pitch competition that will give the winner the chance to secure a place one of the most sought after accelerator programmes on the planet.
ICONS is seeking companies with big ideas and big ambition with a hunger to succeed. Particular focus is on companies who are market ready and working on industry changing tech within VR, Wearables, FinTech or B2B.
The two-day pitch competition offers pitch training, mentoring and investor matching with the winning company being fast-tracked for an interview to join global companies in the January 2016 intake of the accelerator programme in San Francisco.
The ICONS pitch competition will feature up to 50 companies competing over for the right to be hailed as the ICONS Pitch Winner. To apply log on to (https://www.festivaloficons.com/pitch); deadline is August 31st.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Venuesnow All-Stars 2020 List Announced
- Urban AC, 102.9 KBLX, SAN FRANCISCO presents, “The Women of KBLX Virtual Empowerment Forum
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- DL Hughley Stands by Biden and Harris While Highlighting Ice Cube’s Cynicism
- Daddy Yankee, Anuel Aa And Kendo Kaponi Reup International Smash “DON DON” With Remix Featuring Sisqó
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show