Equipped with a concept from London-based creative Otis Dominique (Jorja Smith, Kojey Radical, ENNY) and directed by Ricky Gibb, the one-take visual for “Go” portrays the highs and lows of four complex love stories combined with a captivating performance from Cat. The striking visual was also teased to fans through a premiere on TikTok LIVE.
Garnering praise from critics and music lovers alike, Cat Burns has quickly established herself as an emerging artist on the rise through the global success of “Go.” The track became a viral hit on TikTok, with combined content around the track gaining over 564 million views and more than 150K creates worldwide, earning Cat over 1.1 million followers on the platform. Surpassing over 20 million streams on Spotify alone,“Go” recently peaked in the Top 10 of the Official Singles Chart in the UK, earning Cat her first placement on the Official Charts.
Off the back of her single’s success, Cat shared a stripped-back piano version of “Go” while also tapping Irish DJ duo Nervous Freaks and Northampton producer goddard for respective deep house and drum ‘n’ bass reworks of the track. Making her mark on the live music circuit, this year sees Cat headlining multiple sold-out shows as part of her UK tour, with support from burgeoning South London artist Mae Muller.
Cat Burns – Upcoming Live Dates 2022
Wednesday 11th – Saturday 14th May – The Great Escape, Brighton
Tuesday 24th May – Omeara, London [SOLD OUT]
Wednesday 25th May – Omeara, London [SOLD OUT]
Tuesday 31st May – The Deaf Institute, Manchester [SOLD OUT]
Friday 10th August – Boardmasters, Newquay
- Former Texas Cop Sentenced to Prison Time For Helping Stepfather Distribute Cocaine
- Joe Budden Discusses The Downside of Artificial Intelligence Constructed Music (VIDEO)
- Rising R&B Singer-Songwriter Taylor Talks New Single, ‘Love Just Hates Me’
- Howard Hewett Apologizes to Jody Watley After 40 Years (video) Also, Unsung Full Episode
- Roland Martin Discusses The Virtual HBCU Experience ‘HBCUv’ with United Negro College Fund (VIDEO)
- Tamron Hall Filled in for Jazmine Saunders on the D.L. Hughley Show
- ENTERCOM ANNOUNCES 5TH ANNUAL “V-103 WINTERFEST – THE WINTER WHITE AFFAIR PART 2 – PRESENTED BY 1-800-411-PAIN AND POWERED BY AT&T”
- 5 Most Popular UK Campus Radio Stations You Should Check Out
- Sony/ATV’s Jon Platt: The Solo Black CEO of a Global Major Music Company Explains Why A Change Must Come
- Pandora Expands ‘Billionaires’ Artist Milestone Program with Launch of New Stations