Break’em Off Music Group (BOMG) has announced the signing of hit-making producer KRAZYFIGZ AKA KFIGZ to an exclusive production deal as in-house producer for the label. KFIGZ has worked with major chart-topping artists in the industry including Akon and Yo Gotti.
“KFIGZ came on to work with us to create records for our artists and he delivered so much more in ways of artist development. His dedication to BOMG is undeniable and making him a permanent fixture on our team was the obvious next step,” states Break’em Off Music Group CEO Dan Brown.
“Dan has an ear for talent and a stable of young talent that is set to take over the world. I am honored to help bring his vision into fruition,” says KFIGZ.
KFIGZ is currently working with Break’em Off Music Group on developing their new acts Asianae, Shod, and PluGG.
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Radio Stations Playing Rickey Smiley Morning Show