Break’em Off Music Group (BOMG) has announced the signing of hit-making producer KRAZYFIGZ AKA KFIGZ to an exclusive production deal as in-house producer for the label. KFIGZ has worked with major chart-topping artists in the industry including Akon and Yo Gotti.
“KFIGZ came on to work with us to create records for our artists and he delivered so much more in ways of artist development. His dedication to BOMG is undeniable and making him a permanent fixture on our team was the obvious next step,” states Break’em Off Music Group CEO Dan Brown.
“Dan has an ear for talent and a stable of young talent that is set to take over the world. I am honored to help bring his vision into fruition,” says KFIGZ.
KFIGZ is currently working with Break’em Off Music Group on developing their new acts Asianae, Shod, and PluGG.
- Attorney Ben Crump and George Clinton Holding Meeting in Front of Sony Music HQ about Industry Stealing Intellectual Property
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Ingrooves Music Group Awarded U.S. Patent for Leveraging A.I. to Identify High-Value Streaming Audiences
- 5 Verzuz Battles That Would Break the Internet
- Attn: Black Music Executives Pertaining to Racism in the Industry
- Vanessa Bryant Issues Statement Following Her Mother’s ‘More Than Painful’ Accusations
- Westwood One and Imperative Entertainment’s Podcast Division Launch the Red Note And La Nota Roja
- TSU students seek internships, job opportunities as record number of companies attend first-ever virtual career fair
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- “The Chris Stigall Show” Takes 10am-Noon Weekdays on Kansas City’s KCMO Talk Radio