“My children and I were invited to the funeral of my ex-wifeWhitney Houston. We were seated by security and then subsequently asked to move on three separate occasions. I fail to understand why security treated my family this way and continue to ask us and no one else to move. Security then prevented me from attempting to see my daughter Bobbi Kristina. In light of the events, I gave a kiss to the casket of my ex-wife and departed as I refused to create a scene. My children are completely distraught over the events. This was a day to honor Whitney. I doubt Whitney would have wanted this to occur. I will continue to pay my respects to my ex-wife the best way I know how.”
- 10 Smash Hip Hop and R&B Songs from the 90s That Still Keep The Party Going
- Who is DJ Quicksilva? A Radio Facts Exclusive Interview (video)
- Atlanta Pastor Stabbed To Death By A Man She Was Mentoring
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Christian Cooper, Black Man Harassed in Central Park for Birdwatching, Gets New TV Show
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- 2 Dead, 8 Injured During Chicago Mass Shooting Near Loyola University
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Top 12 Best Black Female Singers of All Time?
- Where is Theo Mizuhara from KKBT and KMEL?