Radio Facts: Radio Facts: The living legend known to the world as bad boy Bobby Brown made his way on Sway in the Morning and the R&B singer opened up on quite a few topics. Bobby spoke in depth on the tragedy surrounding his daughter, Bobbi Kristina’s deat. Bobby also talks about writing a book, managing new groups, and still hitting the stage himself. He also talks about his most embarrassing moment on stage. Bobby also talked about not being a part of the upcoming New Edition biopic and why he chose to not sign on for the television biopic.
For a man that has been through so much pain, Brown actually seems happy in this interview. I actually saw him perform not too long ago and I will say that Bobby still has it for the most part. Check out the clip below to see what else Bobby Brown had to say about his life and career.
- One of Nielsen’s Top Black Executives Sues Charging Discrimination
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- TOWNSQUARE Appoints Market President/Chief Revenue Officer Of Lufkin With “Local First” Experience To Lead In Killeen-Temple
- Black Man with Knife Shot and Killed By Cops in West Philly (Graphic Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- Sony/ATV Signs Brad Cox to Global Deal
- White Guy Stabs a Police Officer and Is Still Breathing (VIDEO)
- Is Wendy Williams OK? (video)
- Herschel Walker’s Son Christian Walker says Black Lives Matter Should be about ALL Black Lives (video)