A white actor who got rich off of playing a black character finally conscience after 20 years of doing so? This is not good.
Actor Mike Henry stepped down after 20 YEARS of voicing a black character because he NOW thinks the role should go to a black actor. Wow, this sucks and is pretty much modern-day blackface in the animated form. He’s absolutely right the should not only GO to a black actor, but it should also have GONE to a black actor. This is what we mean by racism in entertainment. Wonder how Sanaa Lathan who plays Cleveland’s wife felt about this? Never watching again.
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sex … but Work (video)
- Man Leaves Philadelphia Because of Gun Violence, Comes Back for Funeral, Shot and Killed (video)
- Park Visitor Discover Burning Body Hanging from Tree
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Getting Back Together for the Sake of their Children (VIDEO)
- Steve Harvey Says Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Were Never Expected to Last (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says Some People Were “Idiots” For Getting Kicked out of Beyoncé’s Secret Album Release Party (VIDEO)
- Ebro in the Morning Discusses Irv Gotti Still Wearing the Watch Ashanti Gave Him (VIDEO)
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- Nearly A Dozen Homes Deemed Uninhabitable After a Fiery Explosion Rocks Indiana Town, Killing 3