Clear Channel Media and Entertainment National Sales division announced today the promotion of Amy Stanek as Vice President/Director of Sales.
“We are thrilled to have Amy join the CCM+E Multi-Market team,” said Bill Barker, Senior Vice President and Director of Sales – Central Region. “Her strong industry relationships coupled with her background in developmental selling will be a tremendous asset to our Chicago team as we continue to grow.”
Stanek brings over fifteen years of radio and advertising experience to her new role. Since 2011 Stanek has served as an Agency Sales Director and Local Sales Manager for 103-5 kiss FM and 93.9 MYfm. Prior to joining Clear Channel, Stanek held account management positions at WPLT-FM in Detroit, WLUP-FM in Chicago, The Learning Networks.com and Paycor Payroll.
“I am thrilled about this opportunity, and look forward to working with the passionate and talented team Bill has put together,” said Stanek. “I anticipate great success in 2014 with Clear Channel’s innovative multi-platform approach.”
- Baltimore State’s Attorney and Top Prosecutor Indicted On Federal Charges
- Chubb Rock Launches the Weekend Warriors as an Innovative Option for the Classics
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- The Amazing Howlin’ Wolf: Amazon Prime Documentary Review
- K. Michelle Comes Clean about Dangerous Multiple Surgeries in new Lifetime Series (video)
- Stealing Flat Screens from a Moving Train (video)
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Radio Stations Playing Rickey Smiley Morning Show