iHeartMedia San Diego announced today that it has made changes to its weekday lineup during morning and afternoon drive on XTRA 1360 (KLSD-AM), San Diego’s Sports Radio.
The revised line-up will feature “The Hartman and Rich O Show” with Steve Hartman and Rich Ohrnberger in morning drive, and the debut of “Jon and Jim” with Jon Schaeffer and Jim Russell in afternoon drive.
San Diego sports listeners will now wake up with “The Hartman and Rich O Show” weekday mornings starting at 6 a.m. The duo currently works together on Fox Sports Radio and has successfully hosted together on XTRA 1360’s “Loose Cannons” show. Hartman has been a staple of the sports-talk scene in San Diego for three decades while former NFL offensive lineman Rich Ohrnberger is the Radio Color Analyst for San Diego State University football.
As part of the programming changes, “Jon and Jim” starring Jon Schaeffer and Jim Russell can now be heard daily from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. The duo also hosts “The Wrap-Up Show” following San Diego Padres games and have become prominent voices on Padres baseball by offering unbiased opinions, unique perspectives and comedic relief.
Schaeffer’s extensive baseball knowledge comes from his 15 seasons as a Minor League Baseball broadcaster. He’s also the voice of San Diego State University athletics, covering XTRA 1360’s pre-game, halftime and post-game shows for the team. Russell, who previously served as the producer of the “Darren Smith Show,” worked for the Padres Radio Network from 2016-2019 and has covered the team extensively for the last decade.
Additionally, “The Herd” with Colin Cowherd will continue to air weekdays from 9 a.m. to noon, followed by “The Darren Smith Show,” which remains in the midday slot from noon to 3 p.m.
“This exciting new lineup caters to the desires of sports fans in San Diego,” said Melissa Forrest, Market President for iHeartMedia San Diego. “In addition to providing the very best sports talk, we’ll also continue to provide our listeners with unparalleled access to the NFL, the Padres, San Diego State University athletics, and all San Diego sports news.”
XTRA 1360’s New Weekly Lineup:
6 – 9 a.m. “The Hartman and Rich O Show”
9 a.m. – 3 p.m. “The Herd”
Noon – 3 p.m. “The Darren Smith Show”
3 – 6 p.m. “Jon and Jim”
iHeartMedia is the leading media outlet in the San Diego market with multiple platforms, including its broadcast stations; live events; data; and its digital businesses and platforms, including mobile, social and its own iHeartRadio, iHeartMedia’s free all-in-one digital music, podcasting and live streaming radio service – with 3 billion app downloads and more than 150 million registered users.
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Says R Kelly Can Survive Off $500 After Government Seizes over $28,000 from Prison Account (VIDEO)
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sex … but Work
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says, “Studs of America” Gave Brittney Griner a “Poor” Video Tribute (VIDEO)
- Park Visitor Discover Burning Body Hanging from Tree
- Mother of 6 Young Girls Murdered by Finance (video)
- Steve Harvey Said Kelis Made a Bad Business Decision Concerning Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Album (VIDEO)
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- Steve Harvey Says Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Were Never Expected to Last (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- BUSTA RHYMES TO BE HONORED AS A BMI ICON AT THE 2022 BMI R&B/HIP-HOP AWARDS