A 29-year-old woman named Sania Khan, a photographer in Chicago, felt it was OK to share everything on the social media platform TikTok, even the personal details of her life. She was now divorced and ready to start her life over.
She detailed everything about her divorce from her ex-husband, including how his family treated her. She posted … thousands listened, including her ex-husband and his family.
She talked about her separation and divorce from her ex-husband Raheel Ahmed. She was planning to move back to her hometown of Chatanooga, TN, from Chicago after the divorce was finalized.
This and more were detailed on her TikTok page to thousands of followers. Often, social media can be a place where people post the most intimate details about their lives. There is no indication if her ex-husband asked her to remove the posts or if he had a problem with his information being disclosed.
Turns out, her ex-husband, who had been living in Atlanta, decided to take a trip to Chicago before she went back to Chatanooga to confront her. Once he found her, he killed her. Then he killed himself in a murder-suicide.
Some news outlets ask if his killing her had anything to do with her giving intimate details about her divorce from him on TikTok.
One of Khan’s posts said, “Going through a divorce as a South Asian woman feels like you failed at life. Sometimes the way the community labels you, the lack of emotional support you receive, and the pressure to stay with someone because what will people say? It is isolating.”
- 1st Woman in GA to get Monkeypox Says it Didn’t Come from Sex … but Work (video)
- Man Leaves Philadelphia Because of Gun Violence, Comes Back for Funeral, Shot and Killed (video)
- Park Visitor Discover Burning Body Hanging from Tree
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Getting Back Together for the Sake of their Children (VIDEO)
- Steve Harvey Says Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Were Never Expected to Last (VIDEO)
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- Ebro in the Morning Discusses Irv Gotti Still Wearing the Watch Ashanti Gave Him (VIDEO)
- Tori Alamaze on Kelis, The Music Industry and New Project
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says Some People Were “Idiots” For Getting Kicked out of Beyoncé’s Secret Album Release Party (VIDEO)