Digital and Radio Facts: Radio Facts: TMZ broke a story about Toni Braxton losing some of her songs and it seems as if this is true. Toni struck a deal in her bankruptcy case, in which she settled with her various debtors. The deal included a clause where Toni could buy back 27 songs from her music catalog for $20K but the deal also included a clause where Ms. Braxton could be outbid.Unfortunately for Toni, a man by the name of Ross M. Klein doubled Toni’s price and he now owns 27 of her songs.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Hitmaking Duo Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis Sign First-Ever Artist Recording Deal
- 50 CENT SAYS HE VOTING FOR DONALD TRUMP! BLACK PEOPLE FEEL “BETRAYED”.
- Watch Episode 2: Fayetteville State University’s 2nd Appearance on Black College Quiz Show
- Rapper Arrested By Feds for Rapping About his Stimulus Scam
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Cumulus Media Welcomes Popular Morning Personality Jubal Back to Colorado Springs