Radio Facts: Radio Facts: Rick James once said, “Cocaine is a helluva drug.” Yes, cocaine can cost a pretty penny but it is the lifestyle that is often accompanied with the drug that leads industry heavyweights to the poor house.
TMZ is reporting that Scott Storch, who produced tracks for Beyonce, Christina Aguilera, Justin Timberlake, and a host of others is broke. Once worth $70 million, Scott Storch, who also played keys and produced tracks for Dr. Dre for years has got $100 cash to his name. Storch filed for bankruptcy claiming he has a grand total of $3,600 of assets to his name and the aforementioned $100 in cash. Also reported in the bankruptcy documents are $500 in clothing and a $3k watch.The once famed producer, who at one time was on top of the music industry has music companies that are currently valued at $0.
He claims in bankruptcy docs he made a grand total of $10,000 last year. It was reported on several occasions that Scott Storch lived a ridiculous lifestyle that included cocaine binges, lavish houses, cars, trips, and anything else you could spend $30 million on in a 6 month time span.
As the late great rick james said, “Cocaine is a helluva drug.” We do wish Scott Storch the best and we hope he can recover from this.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Kodak Black Announces New Album & Docuseries While In Prison
- 2020 iHeartCountry Festival Presented By Capital One Celebrated The Biggest Names in Country Music
- Migos Rapper Offset In Jail Facing Multiple Charges
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle