Radio Facts: (LOS ANGELES) February 27, 2012 – Over the weekend, Braxton sisters Toni, Tamar, Trina, Towanda and Traci along with mom Evelyn (“Miss E”) gathered in L.A. for the Season 2 Reunion Show taping of their hit WE tv show “BRAXTON FAMILY VALUES.” Hosted by talk show queen Wendy Williams, the Reunion Special addressed issues such as the tension and jealousy between Toni and Tamar; Trina’s marital woes with cheating hubby Gabe; Tamar’s hubby Vince’s hospitalization; Traci’s struggle to find her true calling; and Evelyn’s recent engagement (and did she go through with the wedding?).
The “BRAXTON FAMILY VALUES” season finale airs Thursday, March 22 at 9pm ET/PT on WE tv. The “Braxton Family Values” reunion special airs Thursday, March 29 at 9pm ET/PT on WE tv.
Visit the show at https://www.wetv.com/shows/braxton-family-values.
PHOTOS: Chris Ragazzo/WE tv
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews (video)
- Racist Man with No Mask calls Publix Black Deli Worker a “Ni**er While She Makes his Sandwich (video)
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Former Adult-Rated Preacher Alexyss K. Tylor, Says she is the Child of a Rape by a Dead Major Celebrity
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Racist White Woman Tests Black Woman and Gets Punched in the Face
- “Krazy Karens” Karen Pulls Gun on a Black Woman (video)
- Racist White Woman Gets Slapped
- This ‘Karen’ May no Longer be Racist after This (video)
- Former X-Rated Preacher, Alexyss K. Tylor, has New Profession: Psychic Medium (video)