Another successful Westwood One Backstage at the GRAMMYs® event went down on Friday at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Several of Westwood One’s national radio shows — including The Adam Bomb Show, Zach Sang Show, Rick and Sasha, NASH Nights Live, Jayde and The Bert Show — plus select radio groups were on site curating exclusive audio and video content for listeners and fans in celebration of Music’s Biggest Night®. This year Westwood One introduced a Podcast Alley at their backstage event; podcasters Screwed-Up Stories and Babes and Babies were there collecting audio and video content for their on-demand listeners.
Columbia Records’ Lauren Juaregui kicked off the Westwood One Backstage Radio Row event and First Access/AWAL’s Madison Beer closed out the day with exclusive, intimate performances for onsite staff and guests. Westwood One is the official radio broadcast partner of the Recording Academy™ and the 61st Annual GRAMMY Awards®.
- Police Arrest GA ‘Pastor’ After People Discovered Locked in Basement
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in Car when Teddy Pendergrass Crashed Speaks
- Prison Sentence Handed Down to Ex-Detroit Councilman Andre Spivey in Bribery Case (video)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Atlantic Records Names Lanre Gaba New Co-President, Black Music
- Cumulus Media Appoints New Program Director
- Women’s NBA Pioneer Lusia Harris dies at 66
- DC Council candidate Nate Fleming carjacked in Northeast DC (video)
- The Sad Story of Robert Johnson
- Whatever Happened to Sherry Carter from BET?