Another successful Westwood One Backstage at the GRAMMYs® event went down on Friday at the Staples Center in Los Angeles.
Several of Westwood One’s national radio shows — including The Adam Bomb Show, Zach Sang Show, Rick and Sasha, NASH Nights Live, Jayde and The Bert Show — plus select radio groups were on site curating exclusive audio and video content for listeners and fans in celebration of Music’s Biggest Night®. This year Westwood One introduced a Podcast Alley at their backstage event; podcasters Screwed-Up Stories and Babes and Babies were there collecting audio and video content for their on-demand listeners.
Columbia Records’ Lauren Juaregui kicked off the Westwood One Backstage Radio Row event and First Access/AWAL’s Madison Beer closed out the day with exclusive, intimate performances for onsite staff and guests. Westwood One is the official radio broadcast partner of the Recording Academy™ and the 61st Annual GRAMMY Awards®.
- Teen Kills his Enemies’ Mother While Visiting Her Son’s Grave for His Birthday
- Steve Harvey Discusses a Woman Unaware She is Seeing a Married Man (VIDEO)
- Woman Shot in the Lips at Party in Atlanta
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Online Betting Sites Trying to Figure out Kim Kardashian’s Next Boyfriend (VIDEO)
- Chicago Hit and Run During Fight at Bar Kills 3, Injures 1 (video)
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Amusement Park Evacuated After Three People Shot in Parking Lot
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- Ebro in the Morning Discusses Bobby Shmurda’s Issues in the Music Industry, Having Fun, New Tour, and More (VIDEO)
- Chicago Rapper, Qaw’mane Wilson, Hires Friends to Murder his Mother for her Insurance Money