OnNow.tv, the comprehensive digital guide to livestreams, has partnered with ticketing and livestreaming platform Tixr to integrate its livestreamed offerings. These offerings include stand up and improv sketch comedy, quirky advice and talk shows, festivals, and concerts by top artists that span genres.
The OnNow.tv integration promises to make Tixr livestreams easier to discover by more people. Fans can now search OnNow.tv for their favorite entertainers who work with Tixr, put that entertainer’s event on their Watch List, and never miss another cool livestream again. From top pop culture brand L.A. Comic Con to leading K-Pop artists at the (virtual) Overpass Music Festival, from rising hip hop star Polo G to iconic sketch comedy The Second City’s Happy Hour weekly live stream at the new innovative InCrowd live streaming venue (the live zoom wall is insane!), Tixr is supporting a wide range of top entertainment and creativity.
“Tixr has empowered an entire community of creators to launch livestreams that span genre and styles, and by linking it to our already strong ticketing platform, we’ve enabled performers who can’t tour to earn much needed income. To support these efforts, we’re always looking for new partners who can help them find bigger audiences and new devoted fans,” says Robert Davari, Tixr’s CEO. “OnNow.tv was built to help fans discover and schedule their favorite upcoming live streaming events and it complements our efforts to expand livestreaming with our clients.”
Founded in 2013, Tixr set out to improve ticketing and live music experiences for artists and their teams and for fans and attendees. As live music pressed pause due to the pandemic, the company launched Tixr Play, a fully customizable, monetized VOD and livestreaming platform that allows every moment of the virtual event to be tailored to an artist’s creative vision and their viewers’ needs. Tixr quickly assisted its current clients and has attracted new artist management companies, festivals, lifestyle brands, comedy groups, and others looking to craft the perfect online version of their live events and performances.
“Tixr has leaped into livestreaming, much as we jumped into creating a unified place for livestream discovery,” notes OnNow.tv co-founder and CEO Matthew Adell. “Because of their deep relationships pre-pandemic, the media and experiences Tixr and its creators provide are high-caliber and eclectic, just the kind of livestreams OnNow.tv users are looking for. We’re excited to help Tixr and its creators make their events even more successful by enabling viewers to find livestreams and get timely reminders about them.”
Select Upcoming Tixr Livestreams Featured on OnNow.tv:
September 25th: Dr. Phil* Live! W/ Dana Carvey & Adam Carolla
September 26th: Overpass Virtual Music Festival
October 1st: LIVE Happy Hour, The Second City, Chicago, IL
October 17th: Polo G
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- Former Golden State Warrior, Monte Ellis, shoots the Sonic Boom $60,000 gift
- iHeartMedia Announces a Series of Inspiring Events Featuring Performing Artists Khalid and H.E.R. To Culminate Month-Long “HBCU Homecoming Celebration On iHeartRadio”
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- UK Man Jailed For 3 Years After Having Sex With Side Chicks, Actual Chickens