Radio Facts: Season Two Delivers 5.3 Million Total Viewers Nearly 300% Increase Over Season One Premiere
- The “Jersey Shore” Season Two premiere is the #1 cable telecast of 2010 (P12-34).
- Season Two premiere broke series records with a 5.1 P12-34 rating and 5.3 million total viewers.
- The telecast marked MTV's best season premiere rating in more than seven years (since the Season Two launch of “The Osbournes” on 11/26/2002).
- P12-34 rating for the Season Two premiere was up 292% over “Jersey Shore” Season One debut (12/3/2009), and up 96% over Season One average.
- Total viewership of 5.3 million for the Season Two premiere increased 280% over the Season One debut (1.4 million viewers), and +96% versus the Season One average.
Source: Nielsen Media Company. 07/29/2010. Fast national ratings. Live+SD. Coverage ratings. Cable rank: 1/4/10-7/29/10. Based on 000s. About MTV: MTV is the dynamic, vibrant experiment at the intersection of music, creativity and youth culture. For over 28 years, MTV has evolved, challenged the norm, and detonated boundaries — giving each new generation a creative outlet and voice that entertains, informs and unites on every platform and screen. On-air, MTV is the number one full day-ad supported network for P12-24. Online, MTV.com averaged 24.5 million monthly unique visitors during the second quarter of 2010 — up +13% year-over-year. Average video streams for the second quarter of 2010 increased +8% from Q1/2010. And MTV's successful sibling networks MTV2 and mtvU each deliver unprecedented customized content, super-serving young males, music fans, and college students like no one else. MTV is part of MTV Networks, a unit of Viacom (NYSE: VIA, VIA.B), one of the world's leading creators of programming and content across all media platforms. Wanna know more? Come on in”¦ www.mtvpress.com
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Kodak Black Announces New Album & Docuseries While In Prison
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- 2020 iHeartCountry Festival Presented By Capital One Celebrated The Biggest Names in Country Music
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle
- Adrienne Banfield Admits To Spousal Rape By Jada Pinkett Smith’s Father