Radio Facts: Radio Facts:
When Uncle Same comes for you, there is no getting away. Ask Wesley Snipes, Mary J. Blige, MC Hammer, Jermaine Dupri, and a host of others how it feels when the IRS wants their money. Cash Money CEO, Birdman is the latest to feel the pressure from everyone's favorite uncle.
Birdman was facing extensive property and asset loss if he didn’t pay the government. He responded promptly and was able to pay off the debt within a few months.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Kodak Black Announces New Album & Docuseries While In Prison
- 2020 iHeartCountry Festival Presented By Capital One Celebrated The Biggest Names in Country Music
- Migos Rapper Offset In Jail Facing Multiple Charges
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle