Radio Facts: I thought I had seen it all when this old white professor or news guy tried to explain what twerking is and he said “It's a dance started by low income black women.” To think that HE thought he could be an authority on twerking was hilarious enough. It is very odd that this dance has been around for a few years now and since Miley Cyrus did it on the MTV awards show, you would have thought it was brand new. Wonder why that is? Anywho, got this from Smoking Gun this morning and thought it was hilarious. When people are prudes it's pretty funny. Some of the complaints are on point but every one of them has a funny line of two…(hit “Next” to see the next complaint)
She Touched the Genitals of an Older Man
Could they be talking about Robin Thicke? We're sure he loved being called old.
Her Performance was Racist as it Objectified Black Women
No her performance objectified Miley Cyrus. How was a white woman twerking objectifying black women?
Her Costume Left her Lower Buttocks Hanging Out
What buttocks? Did you mean flaps?
Hanging her Tongue Out Like She just Coke-ed Up Backstage
We have to admit, we didn't get the tongue part either, it looked like it was hurting her to do that after a while.
Her Performance appealed to pedophiles
Never thought of that, the Teddy Bears etc. There could be a point here
She Should be Excommunicated from the Music Industry
She would not be alone if that had to happen
She Demonstrated Dog Sex
Never saw her tail.
Had Children Running to their Parents with their Jaws Dropping
So you were in every home that had children?
- Radio Legend Hospitalized with COVID
- Atlanta’s Black Radio Stations Come Together for Black Radio United For The Vote
- Kanye West Requests Charlamagne Tha God To Be Secretary Of State
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Racist Radio ‘Karen’ Loses Gig After Rant on Latinos at Construction Site
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Zindzi Mandela, Daughter of Nelson and Winnie Mandela, Dies at Age 59
- More Details Arise Of 50 Cent’s Attack On New Jersey Rapper
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?