What: Funeral Services for Roger EbertWhen: Monday at 10 a.m.Where: Holy Name Cathedral, 730 N. State St., ChicagoWho: The service will be open to friends and fans of the beloved Chicago Sun-Times film critic, though seating will be limited. Open seats are first come, first served.Special request: In lieu of flowers, send donations to The Ebert Foundation, c/o Northern Trust, 50 S. LaSalle St., Chicago, 60603. The foundation is a nonprofit that supports arts and education programs.A memorial tribute is being planned for Thursday, April 11. Details to follow.
- 10 Smash Hip Hop and R&B Songs from the 90s That Still Keep The Party Going
- Who is DJ Quicksilva? A Radio Facts Exclusive Interview (video)
- Atlanta Pastor Stabbed To Death By A Man She Was Mentoring
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Christian Cooper, Black Man Harassed in Central Park for Birdwatching, Gets New TV Show
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- 2 Dead, 8 Injured During Chicago Mass Shooting Near Loyola University
- 97.1 The Eagle Announces BFD 2022 Line Up
- Top 12 Best Black Female Singers of All Time?
- Where is Theo Mizuhara from KKBT and KMEL?