Rhythmic Station to Reflect the Energy of Atlanta and Deliver Feel Good Music
Entercom, a leading media and entertainment company and one of the two largest radio broadcasters in the U.S., today announced the relaunch of The New Star 94, the rhythm of Atlanta, effective immediately. The upbeat station will be home to Atlanta’s largest music library, delivering a unique blend of expertly curated music from artists like Prince, Bruno Mars, Madonna, Lady Gaga, and more.
Listeners will enjoy more variety and unpredictability as part of their listening experience, including surprise moments and tunes that have been missing from ATL’s airwaves.
“The New Star 94 will bring the rhythm of Atlanta to life and capture the vibe of the metro area,” said Rick Caffey, Senior Vice President and Market Manager, Entercom Atlanta. “In these difficult times, radio serves as a platform to both entertain and inform. We look forward to growing the well-established Star brand into a place for our audience to feel good through top hits from their favorite artists.”
Listeners can tune in to The New Star 94 (WSTR-FM) in Atlanta on air, as well as nationwide on the RADIO.COM app and website. Fans can also connect with the station on social media via Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- Former Golden State Warrior, Monte Ellis, shoots the Sonic Boom $60,000 gift
- iHeartMedia Announces a Series of Inspiring Events Featuring Performing Artists Khalid and H.E.R. To Culminate Month-Long “HBCU Homecoming Celebration On iHeartRadio”
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- UK Man Jailed For 3 Years After Having Sex With Side Chicks, Actual Chickens