Vet Kicks 101.5 Atlanta host Cadillac Jack has filed suit against Cumulus Media. Rodney Ho reported in the AJC that the Radio DJ was fired 22 months before his contract was up. Cadillac Jack, whose real name is William Choate says he was fired because of his sexual orientation. He was making $400,000 a year with the company and he’s suing for close to 1 million for the remaining 22 months. He states that he was the victim of a barrage of negative comments from VP and market manager Sean Shannon according to Ho.
Jack alleges Shannon made disparaging comments about his sexuality and that he felt uncomfortable in his position after Shannon came to the Radio Station . The Radio Station alleges that what precipitated Jack’s firing was not hi sexuality (bisexual) but his allegedly being inebriated and unruly at a Radio Station event, which is a conflict of his contractual obligations to the Radio Station . Read more in the AJC article. We will keep you posted.
- Woman Slaps Spirit Airlines Employee, Employee Attacks Her Back (video)
- Black Teen Gets Concussion, Lands in Coma, Wakes up only Speaking Fluent Spanish, Shocks Everyone (video)
- Support Provided for Grief-Stricken Staff After “Catastrophic Failure” Kills Over Twenty Thousand Fish
- Rickey Smiley Talks About Being Scared for Wendy Williams’ Life (VIDEO)
- Unlicenced Day Care Center Owner Charged After 7 Children Hurt in Fire (video)
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Discusses a Woman Who is Willing to Share Her Man (VIDEO)
- Editorial: Angela Yee’s Exit from The Breakfast Club? Timely and Smart
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Getting Back Together for the Sake of their Children (VIDEO)
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,