At the Consumer Electronics Show this year it’s clear that consumers are making choices that are driving industry changes, and nowhere is that more evident than in the digital-music business.
Music industry and technology executives convened for the Billboard Digital Music Live conference Wednesday to talk about what those in the business need to do to meet the needs of music fans who appear to be running the show. Read more here
- Where is Theo Mizuhara from KKBT and KMEL?
- Rickey Smiley Appreciates Steve Harvey Cussing Him Out (VIDEO)
- Lil Duval Talks New Comedy Special, 30 Year-Old Roommates, Twitter Tirades + More
- Zane Lowe Reveals Eminem as His First Guest on Beats 1 Radio
- Bobby Ross Avila Grabs Grammy Nomination for Production on Charlie Wilson's Album
- 10 Tips on How to Improve and Make More Money with Your Business
- Kanye West and Joe Rogan | The Joe Budden Podcast
- The BET Experience Kick Off Was Everything (PICS)
- Delilah Becomes Spokesperson For Together For Kids
- 50 Cent Implicates Ex-Girlfriend in House Fire