Ciara, who has been making her media rounds to promote her new album stopped by the All New Cruz Show at Power 106. The R&B princess talked about her new album, how motherhood has changed her career, and her new relationship with Russell Wilson.
Ciara talks about being a Seahawks fan, going to the White House, but her most interesting story came up when she talked about performing a show when she was eight months pregnant and what almost transpired when she was on stage.
Peep the video to see what the ATL diva had to day.
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- iHeartMedia Announces a Series of Inspiring Events Featuring Performing Artists Khalid and H.E.R. To Culminate Month-Long “HBCU Homecoming Celebration On iHeartRadio”
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)
- Gary’s Tea: Wendy Williams’ Staff Worried About Her Health & On-Air Behavior [WATCH]
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- Former Golden State Warrior, Monte Ellis, shoots the Sonic Boom $60,000 gift