In a previous interview with GIANT Magazine, Chris Brown stated that his former stepfather Donnelle Hawkins was very abusive and used to kick him and his mother's ass. Brown admits he still hates Hawkins to this day. Hawkins who was interviewed by EXTRA yesterday says he only spanked Chris once and that he is being made out to be the bad guy. He has also said he would not be surprised if Chris did beat Rihanna up and that Chris needs to take responsibility for his actions.Ã‚ There is animosity in that statement and glee, as if Donnelle could not wait for Chris to fail.Ã‚ I have hardcore innate issues with people who abuse children. Reason? I was abused as a child but I also had another side where I was incredibly blessed…Chris is not lying, I can tell.Ã‚ I have no mercy for the perps and pussies like Donnelle Hawkins.
Hawkins needs to take responsibility for HIS own actions… FYI, now you know why I have a dark sense of humor… (laugh).
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- David Goggins’ Amazing Confidence and Motivation after a Horrific Childhood (video)
- Venuesnow All-Stars 2020 List Announced
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Urban AC, 102.9 KBLX, SAN FRANCISCO presents, “The Women of KBLX Virtual Empowerment Forum
- Bryon Allen Adds Another TV Station to His Catalogue
- D.L. Hughley Says “The Platinum Plan” is Insulting, Why not “The Skinny Rims Plan?” (video)
- Sen. Hillman T. Frazier to keynote 143rd Founders’ Day at JSU