Beasley Media Group Detroit is seeking a part-time Event Staff who is interested in learning more about event marketing, promotions and broadcasting. As part of the Event Staff, you will gain exposure for the radio stations at station-produced and/or sponsored events, area concerts, sporting and cultural events as well as other on-site opportunities relevant to the station’s marketing and sales efforts. Candidates must be detail-oriented, creative and outgoing. They must have strong communications and organizational skills and must be able to represent the station(s) in a positive manner. Candidates must demonstrate web/internet knowledge, and must be able to multi-task and meet deadlines. All candidates must possess a desire to learn more about promotions and marketing strategies for radio. Candidate must be physically capable of loading the station vehicle in preparation for events.
Set up, execute, and breakdown of station appearances;
Represent the station in a positive manner;
Maintain station vehicle and prize inventory;
Interact with clients at sales appearances;
Uphold appropriate station image at all events;
Possess strong interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills;
Communicate with Promotion Coordinator before and after events;
Assist with training interns; and,
Must have current valid driver’s license with a clean driving record and be able to travel throughout the market area.
Last Date For Consideration: Until filled.
Applicants May Email: [email protected]. No phone calls, please.
Description: Be a part of one of the most dynamic stations in America! 105.1 The BOUNCE, is looking for a Show Producer, who will be responsible for working with hosts to create one of the most compelling and top rated shows in the market. The ideal candidate will participate in show development, show coordination, audio production, interactive content, and other duties. Must be a highly motivated self-starter who works well in a Team environment.
Exceptional production skills including experience with industry standard automation software such as (but not limited to) Audio Vault, Adobe Audition, and Voxxpro;
Ability to meet deadlines and thrive under pressure;
Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills;
Strong organization and time management skills;
Experience with HTML and ability to oversee show page on station website as well as build/maintain show footprint on social media; and,
A minimum of two years producing a mid, large or major market show.
Last Date for Consideration: February 28, 2017
Applicants May E-mail: [email protected].
- Mother Charged With Murder After Shooting 6-year-old Son Up To 9 Times
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Questions Why Some Young Rich Black Males Overlook Black Girls (Video)
- The Living Legends Foundation Celebrates its 30th Anniversary and Annual Awards Gala
- Line-Up of The 10 Best Clubhouse Kings and Queens
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Kate Moss Set To Testify In Johnny Depp-Amber Heard Trial This Week
- U.S. Marshals Search For Texas Woman Who is Accused of Killing Professional Cyclist
- YO GOTTI ADDED AS A HEADLINER FOR THE 2022 JUNETEENTH UNITY WEEKEND IN DALLAS
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- 88rising & Goldenvoice Announce Upcoming 2022 Head In The Clouds Festival 2022 Lineup Announced