Radio Facts: Radio Facts: The radio just got a whole lot more interesting in West Price Hill, Ohio. Tuesday night, June 30, and Wednesday afternoon, July 1, someone hijacked the frequency of the FM station 87.9 and played the unedited versions of the Geto Boys music uninterrupted and nonstop.
The residents of West Price Hill were not too happy as they really thought their minds were playing tricks on them. Yes, that pun was intended. One of the local residents, Pete Witte, noted, he did not approve of kids being able to hear such language on the radio. I know don’t know why this is so funny to me but it really is. Witte said that the FCC needs to step in and figure out what went wrong. It may be too late now as the station is currently only playing static. Check out the news report below from the local media to see their coverage of the fiasco.
- One of Nielsen’s Top Black Executives Sues Charging Discrimination
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- TOWNSQUARE Appoints Market President/Chief Revenue Officer Of Lufkin With “Local First” Experience To Lead In Killeen-Temple
- Black Man with Knife Shot and Killed By Cops in West Philly (Graphic Video)
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- White Guy Stabs a Police Officer and Is Still Breathing (VIDEO)
- Sony/ATV Signs Brad Cox to Global Deal
- Is Wendy Williams OK? (video)
- Herschel Walker’s Son Christian Walker says Black Lives Matter Should be about ALL Black Lives (video)