Digital and Radio Facts:
Tina Knowles joins T.D Jakes to discuss life after her divorce – offering insight into how to continue looking for love while juggling work and life. The key to it all – fall in love with yourself again! Watch her discuss here.
**Tune in to the full episode WEDNSEDAY, October 12th. Please check your local listings. Also available on OWN at 6pm EST / PST. **
“Life After Divorce”
According to recent statistics, 50% of all marriages end in divorce, with many believing that losing your one true love means you’ll never find another. But can true love strike twice? Is it possible to meet the man/woman of your dreams a second time around? On today’s episode, a young mother of five, twice divorced continues her pursuit for happiness while trying to get over the guilt of her failed marriages. We’ll meet a celeb couple who say they never expected to find love again, but are now shining examples of how living & loving life after divorce can happen at any age. And do men have a harder time dealing with the dissolution of their marriages? We’ll find out when we meet a male guest coming to grips with his newfound single life. Finally, looking for a way to channel your bad marriage blues, we’ll learn about the Museum of Broken Relationships, which exhibits include personal objects from failed relationships.
MORE ON T.D. JAKES
The newly syndicated daily one-hour talk show T.D. JAKES, hosted by the best-selling author, film and music producer, and entrepreneur, premiered in more than 50 TEGNA markets on Monday, September 12th as well as on OWN on September 19th. The show and its original social media content feature real personal stories and honest conversations with celebrity and non-celebrity guests. Filmed before a live studio audience in LA, T.D. JAKES airs weekdays in afternoon time periods around the country as well as at 6:00pm EST / PST on OWN. Series is produced by Tegna Media, 44 Blue Productions, Jakes’ TDJ Enterprises and enLight Productions.
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Allison Seymour and Marc Clarke debut on .100 Hip Hop and RNB FM Monday, August 17th
- Lubin’ Jeffrey Toobin Gets Caught On Zoom | The Joe Budden Podcast
- White Guy Loses It on Airplane and Causes Chaos After Dropping Racial and Homophobic Slurs (VIDEO)
- Kanye West vs. Issa Rae | The Joe Budden Podcast
- White Couple Walks in Black Man’s Airbnb Because He Looks Suspicious (VIDEO)
- Busta Rhymes Calls Out T.I. for Backing Down from Potential Verzuz Battle
- Fayetteville State University and Meharry Medical College Sign Memorandum of Understanding to Address Medical and Dental Needs in State
- Kodak Black Announces New Album & Docuseries While In Prison