A woman wrote to the Steve Harvey morning show to discuss the situation between her and her sister-in-law’s children. The woman said the sister needed to come and get her kids.
“Dear Steve and Shirley, I am a 50-year-old with three children, and I’ve been married for 14 years. All of the children are grown and are on their own. So, my husband and I have the house to ourselves. I love my alone time with him, but his sister is causing some big problems in our marriage,” read Shirley Strawberry.
The woman went on to say that the sister gets on her nerves and she is an unstable parent. The sister drops her children off at the woman’s house without warning. The angry wife went on to say that she was tired of dealing with her sister-in-law’s children.
“One day recently, I was walking into my living room and I saw her letting her kids out of the car and she drove off. My husband was at work, so I ended up keeping the kids. That meant feeding them. I called my mother-in-law and told her to come get the kids. My mother-in-law is sick of the kids too,” the woman continued.
The woman said her sister-in-law drops the children off without warning and had her husband fix her locks in the middle of the night because she was breaking up with her boyfriend.
Steve Harvey said he feels bad for the kids because they’re being shoveled around, and they understand that no one is happy to see them coming.
“Every time she drop them kids off on your a** you ought to go by her house and get on her a**,” said Harvey.
Harvey said the solution to the problem is for the angry wife to fight the sister-in-law and beat her up one time. “Some people need a good slapping,” he added.
- Body Detected at Bottom of Lake Turns Out to be Missing Judge
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Says R Kelly Can Survive Off $500 After Government Seizes over $28,000 from Prison Account (VIDEO)
- Steve Harvey Said Kelis Made a Bad Business Decision Concerning Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Album (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says, “Studs of America” Gave Brittney Griner a “Poor” Video Tribute (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says Brittney Griner’s Family Probably “Lost It” After Learning the Basketball Star’s Fate (VIDEO)
- Mother of 6 Young Girls Murdered by Finance (video)
- Ebro in the Morning Discusses Irv Gotti’s “Messy” Interview on Drink Champs (VIDEO)
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die