A Father killed himself as an act of devotion and love after his son died from being left in a hot car. After finding his son Anderson dead, Aaron Beck turned a gun on himself. He “sacrificed his life to his son in an act of profound devotion and love.”
On June 28, the tragic mishap occurred when Beck, 37, was out with 18-month-old Anderson in Chesterfield County, Va.
Police found a car in the driveway with the back door still open and an empty child car seat when they arrived. Cops said they found the toddler dead inside the house. Beck was found dead in a wooded area behind the house. The cause of death was a self-inflicted gunshot wound.
Little Anderson was described as an “intelligent little boy” who “brought his family together and was deeply loved by his parents and surrounding family” stated the father and son shared obituary.
The obituary stated that Beck, a graduate of Drexel University, was employed as a draftsman, although his “most devoted focus was his son, Anderson, to whom he gave enormous and endless love.”
“He was generous, kind, caring, and soft with his son. The selflessness of his love was a testament to the possibilities of fatherhood, to the possibilities of the heart.”
Nearly $5,000 has been raised from a GoFundMe campaign to help the grief-stricken family cover funeral costs and other expenses.
“This is a horrible tragedy on so many levels, and our hearts go out to the family and friends that are going to deal with this,” Chesterfield County cop Chris Hensley told reporters after the horrible accident. “But we would be remiss to not take an opportunity for people to realize how important it is to obviously check your vehicles.”
If you live in New York City and are struggling with suicidal thoughts or are experiencing a mental health crisis, you can call 1-888-NYC-WELL for free and confidential crisis counseling. If you live outside the five boroughs, dial the 24/7 National Suicide Prevention hotline at 1-800-273-8255 or go to SuicidePreventionLifeline.org.
- The Steve Harvey Morning Show Says R Kelly Can Survive Off $500 After Government Seizes over $28,000 from Prison Account (VIDEO)
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Says, “Studs of America” Gave Brittney Griner a “Poor” Video Tribute (VIDEO)
- Mother of 6 Young Girls Murdered by Finance (video)
- Steve Harvey Said Kelis Made a Bad Business Decision Concerning Beyoncé’s “Renaissance” Album (VIDEO)
- Park Visitor Discover Burning Body Hanging from Tree
- Drunk Driver Who Caused Horrific Crash That Killed 6 in LA was “Upset Over Fight with Boyfriend” (video)
- Ebro in the Morning Discusses Irv Gotti’s “Messy” Interview on Drink Champs (VIDEO)
- BUSTA RHYMES TO BE HONORED AS A BMI ICON AT THE 2022 BMI R&B/HIP-HOP AWARDS
- 10 Songs by Black Singers that NEVER Die
- Steve Harvey Says Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson Were Never Expected to Last (VIDEO)