Radio Facts: Radio Facts: Democratic National Committee Chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz announced details for the DNC’s six presidential primary debates. This debate schedule reflects the Democratic Party’s diversity and values and will best position Democrats to win the White House next November.
“We are thrilled to announce the schedule and locations for our Democratic primary debates,” said DNC Chair Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz. “These six debates will not only give caucus goers and primary voters ample opportunity to hear from our candidates about their vision for our country’s future, they will highlight the clear contrast between the values of the Democratic Party which is focused on strengthening the middle class versus Republicans who want to pursue out of touch and out of date policies.”
– October 13 – CNN – Nevada
– November 14 – CBS/KCCI/Des Moines Register – Des Moines, IA
– December 19 – ABC/WMUR – Manchester, NH
– January 17 – NBC/Congressional Black Caucus Institute – Charleston, SC
– February or March – Univision/Washington Post – Miami, FL
– February or March – PBS – Wisconsin
Additional details about debate dates, locations and partnerships will be announced soon.
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- Racist White Woman Tests Black Woman and Gets Punched in the Face
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- DJ Cassidy Threw the Best Online Party with Pass The Mic
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Black Male Singers who Stand the Test of Time
- Vintage Black Radio DJs