- WSKQ-FM Mega 97.9FM Ranked Number One Spanish-Language Radio Station and the most listened to Spanish-Language station in the Nation, Number One in Midday with Alex Sensation regardless of Language beating all stations in New York
- WXDJ-FM El Nuevo Zol 106.7FM Miami, Ranked Number One Spanish-Language Radio Station Among Adults 18-34, 18-49, and 25-54 Number One in Total Market beating all stations. “El Vacilon de la Gatita” with Betzy Vazquez the only leading female Hispanic Morning Show host ranked number two in Morning Drive Show Among Adults 25-54
- WCMQ-FM Zeta 92.3FM Miami, Oscar Haza (Ahora con Oscar Haza) Ranked Number One in Morning Drive Among Adults 18-49, 25-54, 35-64 Total Market Regardless of Language beating all stations
- KXOL-FM Mega 96.3FM Los Angeles, Ranked Number One across Spanish-Language Stations Among Adults 18-34, 18-49 Monday – Sunday
- KLAX-FM 97.9FM La Raza Los Angeles, Ranked Number One Spanish-Language Show, Middays with “El Chikilin” Adal Loreto
- WODA-FM La Nueva 94.7FM- WNOD-FM 94.1- WNOD 103.1FM Puerto Rico, Ranked Number One Among Adults 18-34 and 18-49
- WODA-FM La Nueva 94.7FM- WNOD-FM 94.1- WNOD 103.1FM Puerto Rico, Ranked Number One Spanish-Language Show in Morning Drive (El Despelote) with Rocky the Kid, Among Adults 18-34, 18-49, 25-54
- WMEG-FM Mega 106.9FM, WEGM-FM 95.1FM Puerto Rico, Ranked Number One in Morning Drive Show Among Adults 25-54 with El Gangster & Funky Joe
- WMEG-FM Mega 106.9FM, WEGM-FM 95.1FM Puerto Rico, Ranked Number One in Midday Among Adults 18-49 with La Garata
- WMEG-FM Mega 106.9FM, WEGM-FM 95.1FM Puerto Rico, Ranked Number One in Afternoon Drive Among Adults 18-34, 18-49, 25-54 with Molusco & Los Reyes de la Punta
- SBS Puerto Rico premiered a new radio station in the Island, WRXD-FM Play 96.5FM “Dale Play a la Variedad” TOP 40 format.
AIRE Radio Networks, the largest minority certified Spanish Language radio network in the country and the official radio network of Spanish Broadcasting System, announced its competitive ratings across critical dayparts that effectively reach U.S. Hispanic consumers. Currently, AIRE outperforms all other major Spanish Language networks by double-digit percentages across morning, mid-day and afternoon drives.
AIRE covers over 94% of the U.S. Hispanic audience with over 235 affiliates; providing advertisers the unique opportunity to tailor the reach and frequency of their messaging through its portfolio of various networks. “Across the country our radio teams continue to deliver for our audiences and partners, both on and off the air,” said Albert Rodriguez COO of Spanish Broadcasting System. “These ratings reflect our commitment to continue to deliver the content our audiences seek in a medium that continues to drive engagement across platforms.”
“Coast to coast, our content teams understand radio and are dedicated to serving our listeners like no one else,” said Jesus Salas, EVP of Programming and Multiplatform Coordinator SBS. “From Regional Mexican, Top 40, Pop and every format in between, our team works hard to deliver the best-in-class programming our audiences want.”
This historic achievement highlights the sustained dominance that broadcast radio continues to have in the daily lives of today’s Hispanic consumers. The result also reinforces Nielsen’s findings that terrestrial broadcast radio reaches 97% of the national Hispanic population each week. Listeners all over the globe can live stream SBS’s radio stations via the LaMusica App, available as a free download at the Apple App store and at Google’s Play store.
For more information please visit: https://app.lamusica.com/Spanish Broadcasting System continues to hold the national leadership positions in the following format genres: #1 Tropical, #1 Latin as well as the #1 Spanish-Language station overall (Mega 97.9FM) with the most listeners in the nation. Source: Nielsen Audio PPM April-May-June, July 2018, Persons 18-34, 18-49, 25-54, 35-64, Mon-Sun 6A-MidSource: Nielsen Audio DMA Fall 2017 – HA 19-49 Mon-Fri 6-12mid.