Radio Facts: Radio Facts:
Prince seems to have a love/hate relationship with social media and new music platforms. He does have YouTube channel yet he only has song on it and he has been fighting to remove all his music from YouTube. He just recently got a Twitter account but he uses it scarcely. Well, Prince has now removed all of his music from every streaming site besides TIDAL. If you recall, Prince's Baltimore concert was streamed live on TIDAL so there must be a partnership brewing between the two.
“Prince's publisher has asked all streaming services to remove his catalog. We have cooperated with the request, and hope to bring his music back as soon as possible,” says a note on Prince's Spotify page. His music has also been removed from Apple Music and Rdio.
We will keep a close eye on the master of purple to see what he and TIDAL may have in store.
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)
- Gary’s Tea: Wendy Williams’ Staff Worried About Her Health & On-Air Behavior [WATCH]
- iHeartMedia Announces a Series of Inspiring Events Featuring Performing Artists Khalid and H.E.R. To Culminate Month-Long “HBCU Homecoming Celebration On iHeartRadio”
- Former Golden State Warrior, Monte Ellis, shoots the Sonic Boom $60,000 gift
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs