Jackson and his siblings, Paris and Prince II (aka Blanket) are the joint custodial responsibility of their uncle T.J. and grandmother Katherine. Jackson's father is deceased of cardiac arrest since 2009.
Jackson attends the elite Buckley School located in Encino, California, not far from the familial compound in which his father spent a majority of his upbringing before migrating north to Santa Barbara county and later, Bahrain. Jackson's mother is a nurse.
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?
- BUSINESS: Is Entercom about to sell Urban Stations to iHeart?
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Black Male Singers who Stand the Test of Time
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Best Black Female Singers of All Time
- Kailee Scales, Managing Director of The Black Lives Matter Global Network Now Represented by The Chamber Group