Cumulus Media (NASDAQ: CMLS) announces that popular Houston Top 40 station, 104.1 KRBE, turns up its weekday programming with the launch of a new on-air lineup and a new Music Director for the station. The award-winning Roula and Ryan Show continues to wake up Houston weekdays from 6am-10am, with Roula and Ryan Show cast member Sam Given taking on additional responsibilities, moving into an early midday role to host from 10am-Noon.
New to the KRBE team is Audrey Rose, who joins KRBE as On-Air Host, Middays, from Noon-3pm, and will also be featured on KRBE’s afternoon show from 3pm-7pm with On-Air Host, Kevin Quinn, who re-upped in August and continues as KRBE Assistant Program Director. Audrey Rose joins KRBE from KNDE 95.1 in College Station, where she was Midday Personality and Music Director. She started her career in 2013 as a promotions intern at KQKS 107.5 in her hometown of Denver, CO, and began her time on-air at KQKS, eventually becoming the main swing shift/fill-in personality and hosting nights on the station.
Laura Dickerson joins KRBE as Music Director, and also signs on to the KRBE lineup as On-Air Host of H-Town Live with Laura from 7pm-Midnight. Dickerson moves to KRBE after five years as On-Air Talent and Music Director for Houston’s former Radio Now 92.1 FM. She started her career in her hometown of Boston, MA on the Matty In The Morning Show at Kiss 108 FM and then had multiple roles on and off the air at KMVA/Hot 97.5 FM in Phoenix, AZ, where she earned her degree in Broadcast Journalism from Arizona State University.
Leslie Whittle, Program Director, 104.1 KRBE, said: “I’ve had the honor to work alongside many of these talented individuals for several years with great success, including a top-rated January ’22, and am thrilled to start our journey with these dynamic personalities in their new roles. Our mission at KRBE is to entertain our audience with local voices who truly care about serving Houston, and these women are the perfect additions to our team.”
Sam Given commented: “It’s awesome to be able to work with a company that truly wants to help you grow. I want to thank Leslie Whittle, our Program Director at KRBE, for trusting me to kick off middays in such a great city. I also want to thank Executive Producer Eric Rowe of The Roula and Ryan Show for helping me navigate the transition between mornings and middays.”
Audrey Rose remarked: “It is a dream come true to be able to work at KRBE. To work with such a legendary and talented team in the great city of Houston is the opportunity of a lifetime. I cannot wait to get to know the city and listeners of H-Town!”
Laura Dickerson noted: “I am thrilled to take “H-town Live” to the next level in a city I already know and love, while continuing to grow as a programmer alongside Leslie Whittle and the talented team at KRBE that has consistently been the heartbeat of Houston for years!”. Reach out to Laura at [email protected]
- Neighbors Cry for More Police Funding After Elderly Woman is Zip-Tied, Robbed, in Broad Daylight
- Prominent Dallas Attorney, Charged, Loses License over Deal to Launder $500 a Month in Drug Money
- Rapper Served Warrant, Has Tiger as Pet, Arrested (video)
- Steve Harvey Says R Kelly’s Situation is a “Tragedy On All Levels” (VIDEO)
- Young Boy Dies After Nebraska Experiences Its First Ever Case of Rare Brain-Eating Organism
- Devoted Father who Homeschooled his Four Young Daughters, Killed in Road Rage Incident
- Woman Arrested After Leaving Toddler in Hot Car While Working Shift at McDonald’s
- The Rickey Smiley Morning Show Discusses If Nicki Minaj Crossed the Line with Her Comments About Kevin Federline (VIDEO)
- Ebro in the Morning Talks to Tracy Morgan about Returning to the Stage After His Tragic Accident, New Tour, And More (VIDEO)
- Mass Shooting Near Recreation Center Where Children Were Nearby in Philly, 5 Shot (Video)