Radio Facts: Radio Facts: Yeezy and Hov have been collaborating for years and the partnership has garnered success. The dynamic duo killed the Watch the Throne tour and now they plan on linking up their labels. Kanye West’s creative company DONDA has partnered with Jay Z’s Roc Nation to manage all DONDA Music. DONDA’s House, which is the nonprofit portion of Kanye’s imprint that is named in honor of his mother will still behave independently as a nonprofit organization.
The music partnership will focus on Kanye’s international recording brand and worldwide touring ventures. DONDA is the vision of West, who officially launched the brand in 2011. The company has directed music videos and content for several artists, including the likes of Lil Wayne, 2 Chainz, Pusha T, Big Sean and others. DONDa is also the brain behind the concept, design, and production for West’s “Yeezus Tour.”
Congrats to Kanye and Jay Z! We like to see people in the industry making power moves.
- Black Man Almost Lynched in Bloomington, Indiana (video)
- The Undeniable Top 10 Best Black Female Singers in Groups of All Time
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Just Days after Shakeup at ESSENCE, EBONY Removes CEO
- DL Hughley Says He Tried to Tell Us About Terry Crews
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- ‘Karen’ and ‘Stanley’ Say Black Lives Matter is Racist while Defacing Mural (Video)
- The Top 10 Best Gospel Artists and Best Gospel Songs
- Racist White Man to Publix Worker: “It’s Not My Fault You’re a Ni**er” Over a Sandwich
- The List o the Absolute Best Black Female Singers