(pictured Miss Sophia, entertainment reporter/co host Frank and Wand a morning show)I like both Frank and Gyant. I like what both of them are doing. Frank makes some very good points here. I've always said if I had ANY interest in programming a Radio Station today, I would INTENTIONALLY hire midgets, hand icapped announcers, a senior citizen, gays and lesbians and an ape to host middays… anyone who could do the job ONLY because I KNOW most programmers (even the gay and bi ones) are on GROUP THINK mode. That means they probably would hire the same people too if they didn't have to hear the backlash from the rest of the programmers (laugh). I wouldn't give a flying first fook. One must program for the audience and not for what other motha fookas THINK!GUTV: Studio Sessions/ Frank Ski from Gyant UnpluggedTV on Vimeo.
- NAB Leadership Foundation Announces Host and Celebrity Presenters for Celebration of Service to America Awards
- 2 Dead, 8 Injured During Chicago Mass Shooting Near Loyola University
- Foul Smell Leads to the Discovery of Missing Elderly Man Stuffed Inside Trash Can Behind His Home
- MNRK Music Group Announces Three Promotions
- Frustrated and Abusive, The Sad Story of the DeBarge’s Father Robert DeBarge Sr.,
- Where is Theo Mizuhara from KKBT and KMEL?
- Undefeated German Boxer, Musa Askan Yamak, Suffers Heart Attack and Dies During Boxing Match
- Trans Woman, Tenika Watson, in 1982 Car Crash with Teddy Pendergrass Speaks
- The Judds: The Final Tour To Carry On As An Epic, Star-Studded Tribute This Fall
- Philadelphia Pastor Charged With Sexual Assault and Rape After Victims Come Foward 15 Years Later