The excitement for Janet Jackson’s new album and world tour has been building worldwide for the past few weeks. Her pristine marketing campaign to lure interest from fans has generated worldwide anticipation for new music from Jackson. She’s been absent from the music scene for 8 years after being on several labels since the inception of her
music career on the now defunct A&M records in the 80s. This time as we stated she’s going to run her own label, which is a great idea in today’s tech industry climate for savvy media and social networking artists like her. Jackson’s effort could break new ground for many other vet artists who want to reach the most fans in addition to radio airplay.
What’s the alert we’re talking about…? For the many hardcore fans worldwide hounding Digital and Radio Facts for more information on Janet Jackson’s new project… Calm down (lol)… Exciting news from Janet… just around the corner!!! Stay tuned to Digital and Radio Facts .
- One of Nielsen’s Top Black Executives Sues Charging Discrimination
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Black Man with Knife Shot and Killed By Cops in West Philly (Graphic Video)
- Gary’s Tea: Wendy Williams’ Staff Worried About Her Health & On-Air Behavior [WATCH]
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)
- Singer Jaguar Wright Exposing Music Industry Celebs
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)