Radio Facts: Radio Facts:
Former NFL quarterback Donovan McNabb was arrested on June 28th for his second DUI in the state of Arizona within the last 18 months. This time around, there was a collision involved but no one was seriously injured. McNabb, a Chicago native, addressed the situation on the air at the top of the Tuesday edition of his show. As of Wednesday of this week, McNabb has taken a temporary leave of absence to address some personal issues.
“Donovan McNabb is taking immediate leave to address some personal issues, and we support him in this decision,” NBC Sports Radio told TMZ.
Unfortunately for McNabb, the former NFL star faces a mandatory minimum sentence of 90 days in jail for the June 28 arrest. He spent 24 in jail last year for a first offense.
- Need a Laugh? This is the Uncle That Hits All the Dances When You Call Them Out
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Racist Asian Man Tells Black Man “This is a No Ni**er Zone.”
- White Guy Eloquently Breaks Down Black Pride Vs. White Pride (Video)
- iHeartMedia Announces a Series of Inspiring Events Featuring Performing Artists Khalid and H.E.R. To Culminate Month-Long “HBCU Homecoming Celebration On iHeartRadio”
- ‘You’re pathetic!’ – Stephen A. slams Max’s Tom Brady take | First Take (Video)
- Chicago Rapper Hires Friends to Murder his own Mother for her Insurance Money
- Gary’s Tea: Wendy Williams’ Staff Worried About Her Health & On-Air Behavior [WATCH]
- Music Industry Tragedy: Daughter of Aswad Ayinde on ID Go Full Episode (link)
- Former Golden State Warrior, Monte Ellis, shoots the Sonic Boom $60,000 gift