Radio Facts: Radio Facts:
The stars and creators of WGN America's record-breaking original series Underground presented an exclusive screening and panel discussion moderated by Deadline's Senior Editor, Dominic Patten.
The first season of the hit series scored 3 million Total Viewers in Live + 7 viewing, and ignited Twitter as the #1 most social cable drama on Wednesday nights. “Underground” follows a group of courageous men and women who use their ingenuity, power and perseverance to attempt the greatest escape in history and break free, despite the dire consequences that awaited them on the other side. “Underground” was recently renewed for a second season that is set to begin production this summer for a 2017 debut.
From executive producer John Legend, “Underground” is created by Misha Green (“Sons of Anarchy,” “Heroes”) and Joe Pokaski (“Daredevil,” “Heroes,”) who executive produce alongside Academy Award-winner Akiva Goldsman (“A Beautiful Mind,” “I Am Legend”) of Weed Road Pictures; and Joby Harold (“King Arthur,” “Edge of Tomorrow”) and Tory Tunnell (“King Arthur,” “Holy Rollers”) of Safehouse Pictures; Get Lifted partners Mike Jackson and Ty Stiklorius executive produce. Additionally, Get Lifted oversees all elements of the show’s music. Anthony Hemingway (“The Wire,” “Treme”) directs.
- Atlanta’s Black Radio Stations Come Together for Black Radio United For The Vote
- Radio Legend Hospitalized with COVID
- Black Reporters were not ready for White Police Chief’s Response for Being on his Phone during Community Meeting (video)
- Kanye West Requests Charlamagne Tha God To Be Secretary Of State
- Racist Radio ‘Karen’ Loses Gig After Rant on Latinos at Construction Site
- More Details Arise Of 50 Cent’s Attack On New Jersey Rapper
- Transgender Woman in Car with Teddy Pendergrass Tells her side of the Story
- Zindzi Mandela, Daughter of Nelson and Winnie Mandela, Dies at Age 59
- DJ Cassidy Threw the Best Online Party with Pass The Mic
- Is Byron Allen Interested in Buying TV One? Is Radio One an Added Bonus?